Dear PACTA Members,
After my first official week as the Executive Director, I am extremely honored to serve in this position and to lead such an outstanding association. I am following an individual that has taken PACTA to where we are today and served as an exceptional leader in Career and Technical Education not only in Pennsylvania but the nation.
I have inherited an association with incredible advocacy success, exceptional professional development opportunities, and functional relationships with other agencies, institutions, and associations that have enhanced the role of Career and Technical Education in Pennsylvania.
As I move forward in leading PACTA towards even more success. I would like to share with you my priorities, commitments, and vision for PACTA.
- The first priority is YOUR success and the success of Pennsylvania’s Career and Technical Education students and educators.
- Membership Focus
- Engagement of the membership
- Membership participation
- Focus on the four pillars of PACTA
- Promote quality practices in CTE
- Collaborate to enhance the role of CTE
- Promote professional growth opportunities for members
- Advocate the critical role of CTE in quality education and workforce development
We will work together to let all stakeholders know that we are Pennsylvania CTE proud! I am looking forward to sharing more of my vision and seeing all of you at the Leadership Conference on July 25th-27th at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center.
John T. Pulver