Job Title: Work-Based Learning Coordinator
Organization/School: Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center (LCCTC) is now accepting applicants for the position of Work-Based Learning Coordinator. This is a 189-day, full-time professional position.
Oversee work-based learning activities for all programs at the Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
• Knowledge of the Cooperative Education program curriculum.
• Assist students with employability skills and career development.
• Supervise and manage the placement of students at business/industry sites.
• Visit business and industry to promote awareness of the work-based learning program.
• Compliance with state and federal labor laws.
• Maintain and coordinate the Work-Based Learning Occupational Advisory Committee
• Coordinate with representatives from the chamber of commerce, workforce development board and community programs.
• Develop public relations materials for the cooperative education program.
• Assist counselors with career development activities.
• Administer testing for NOCTI.
• Attend annual Cooperative Education Conference.
• CTE teaching and cooperative education experience
• Valid Cooperative Education Certification required
Start Date: 08/22/2023
How to Apply: Application Process:
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, the PDE Standard Application, certifications, and three current letters of recommendation to: Andra Groller, Acting Administrative Director, Lebanon County Career and Technology Center, 833 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.
All required clearances must be compliant with the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s mandated criteria for hire.
The position will remain open until the appropriate candidate is identified.
Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
833 Metro Drive
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042