Organization/School: Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center
Start Date: November 6, 2022
Anticipated full-time position beginning November 6th, 2022. Position includes delivering instruction to high school age students using the Tech Prep Task Grid for Rehabilitative Aide (Sports Medicine CIP 51.2604) Program of Study.
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Associate degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant or Physical Therapy Assistant required. Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Athletic Training or related field preferred. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Minimum of two (five preferred) years of recent (within the past five years) full-time work experience in the field beyond clinical experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality occupational instruction to secondary career and technical students to prepare them for a successful career path in the fields of sports medicine.
- Duties include program development and modifying curriculum to remain current and effective instruction and supervision of all students.
- Build professional relationships with local business and industry partners to establish clinical sites for students.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificates and licenses as required.
- Willingness to pursue teaching certification and professional development activities to enhance the program as well as self.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated in the WMCTC CTE Instructor Job Description.
Terms of Employment: 10 Month
Reports To: Principal
Pre-employment Paperwork Requirements:
- PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
- School Employee Health Form (Physical and TB test)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Interested applicants, please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
77 Graterford Road
Limerick, PA 19468
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. EOE