School Police Officer
Job Title: School Police Officer
Organization/School: Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center (LCCTC) is now accepting applicants for the position of School Police Officer. This is a 189-day, full-time position. Applicants must be willing to work five evening events and will be responsible for various functions pertaining to the safety and security of all students, personnel, guests, and school facilities. In addition:
• Perform law enforcement functions in accordance with State laws and School District policies;
• Possess outstanding communication skills and portray yourself as a consummate professional in command of any given situation; and
• Have a sincere ability to contribute towards a supportive and positive school culture and climate.
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Associate or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (preferred)
• Completed ACT 120 training and certified by MPOETC, or a graduate of the Pennsylvania State Police Academy
• Maintain all current certifications, weapons qualification and relevant trainings as required
• Current ACT 34, 151 and 114
• Valid PA driver’s license
• Minimum of three years law enforcement experience
Start Date: 03/07/2023
Application Deadline: 03/21/2023
How to Apply: Application Process:
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, certifications, and three current letters of recommendation to: Andra Groller, Acting Administrative Director, Lebanon County Career and Technology Center, 833 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.
All required clearances must be compliant with the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s mandated criteria for hire.
Application Deadline: The position will remain open until the appropriate candidate is identified.
Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
833 Metro Drive
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042