Public Relations and Digital Media Specialist
The York County School of Technology seeking candidates with Public Relations and/or Communications experience for an immediate vacancy. This is a year-round salaried position, working on-site at the school.
Qualified candidates will meet the following:
1. At least 1-2 years prior experience in Public Relations, including design, publication layout, and social media.
2. Possession of a degree or formal training in public relations or digital media.
3. High level of organizational skills, initiative, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and utilization of team input.
4. Knowledge of a variety of multimedia aspects, such as photography, videography, and/or layout software packages and presentation programs (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva etc.)
5. Knowledge of Social Media such as web design, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and its appropriate use for disseminating business information and announcements.
A full job description is attached or can be downloaded here: Public Relations and Digital Media Specialist or by visiting www.ytech.edu/jobs
Salary range begins at $50,000, adjusted commensurate with qualifications and experience.
A complete application packet will include a cover letter, resume, college transcripts, and work samples or links to online portfolios or examples of prior work. Application materials can be emailed to Dyann Karchnak, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Applications received by July 18, 2022 will receive priority consideration.