Job Title: Lebanon County CTC Administrative Director
Organization/School: Lebanon County Career & Technology Center
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Position Title: Administrative Director
Location: Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center (LCCTC) is seeking an experienced, student-centered, highly-qualified visionary leader to serve as our next Administrative Director beginning in the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate must:
• Cultivate and build relationships with students, staff, our partner school districts and superintendents, the Joint Operating Committee and the greater Lebanon County community;
• Hold a proven record of progressive planning for future organizational needs and effectively recommend long-term adjustments, changes, additions, and deletions in Career and Technical Education (CTE);
• Serve as an advocate for Career Technical Education (CTE) by championing the mission of preparing students for gainful employment and post-secondary education;
• Base their tenure in trust, transparency, approachability, and empathy, while being a strong ethical leader who reinforces a culture of proactive, honest, two-way communication;
• Possess exceptional leadership skills including the ability to network, innovate, inspire, influence, negotiate and collaborate;
• Lead efforts to continually improve academics, instruction, work-based learning experiences and overall safety;
• Annually develop a fiscally sound and effective budget designed to fulfill the mission and goals of the LCCTC;
• Commit to a culture of excellence and innovation.
• Pennsylvania Career and Technical Administrative Director Certificate;
• Graduate Degree (Master’s degree or above) in an education-related field;
• Minimum 5 (five) years successful administrative experience in Career and Technical Education; and
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, organizational, and supervisory skills
Start Date: on or before July 1, 2023
Application Deadline: 01/13/2023
How to Apply: On behalf of the Lebanon County CTC Superintendent of Record, Julia Vicente:
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, the PDE Standard Application, current (within one year) Act 24 (82), Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances and three letters of recommendation to: Mrs. Gloria Hill, HR Coordinator and Administrative Assistant to the ELCO Superintendent / LCCTC Superintendent of Record, Eastern Lebanon County School District, 180 ELCO Drive, Myerstown, PA 17067, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions may be directed to Julia Vicente, ELCO Superintendent / LCCTC Superintendent of Record at 717.866.7117, ext. 10801.
All required clearances must be compliant with the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s mandated criteria for hire.
Applications are due on or before January 13, 2023 or until the appropriate candidate is identified.
Eastern Lebanon County SD on behalf of the Lebanon County CTC
180 ELCO Drive
Myerstown, Pennsylvania 17067