· Full time teaching position (185 days)
· Grades 9 through 12
· Salary & Benefits as per Professional Collective Bargaining Agreement
· Must have a minimum of four years (8000 hours or the equivalent, if part-time) of documented work experience in the HVAC field/industry.
· Currently possess a PA vocational certification in HVAC or has the ability to enroll in a teacher certification program.
· Industry certification and trade related certifications, preferred.
· Highly organized, self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to relate well with high school aged students.
· Must be able to work independently and prepare lesson plans based upon a prescribed curriculum.
· Strong computer and organizational skills.
· PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
· Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
· FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
· Employment History (Act 168), if applicable
· Cover letter
· Standard PA teaching application
· Copy of teaching certificate (if applicable)
· Occupational Competency Assessment certification (if applicable)
· Three (3) current letters of recommendation
· School Personnel Health Record Form
· Clearances listed above
Please Note: Application, health record form, and links to required clearances are available on www.wsctc.net (employment section). Clearances must be within 12 months old.
Please submit completed application and clearances to:
Attn: Mr. Richard Rava, Assistant Director
West Side Career and Technology Center
75 Evans Street
Kingston, PA 18704-1856
· Application Deadline: Thursday, September 8, 2022