Job Title: Culinary-Institutional Foods Teacher CIP-12.0508
Organization/School: Reading Muhlenberg CTC
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: RMCTC is seeking a dedicated individual with a strong desire to teach high school students interested in pursuing careers in the Institutional Foods and Culinary fields.
CULINARY-INSTITUTIONAL FOODS TEACHER
Full time (187 Days); Family Benefits; State Pension (PSERS)
• Must have a minimum of four years’ of full-time experience in the Culinary field
• Good human relations and written/verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to relate well with young people in a supportive role.
• Willingness to work with students with special needs
• Working knowledge of computer applications.
• Successful candidate must complete PDE required college course work & certification process, if not already certified
• Eligible to obtain PDE-related Act34, Act 151 and FBI clearances.
• Must pass a physical and drug test.
Start Date: 12/01/2022
Application Deadline: 11/11/2022
How to Apply: Submit application/ resume to Tina Delgado
Reading Muhlenberg CTC
2615 Warren Road
Reading, PA 19604