Career and Workforce Development Coordinator
Job Title: Career and Workforce Development Coordinator
Organization/School: Middletown Area School District
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Applications are being accepted for a full-time, 190-day contracted position available immediately. Applicants must possess a valid PA Cooperative Education 7-12 certification. The position will be responsible for the following:
– Oversee the Diversified Occupations Program (Cooperative Education)
– Oversee the Pre-Apprenticeship Program with HACC
– Oversee the Certified Nursing Assisting Program
– Oversee Career Exploration Placements and collect career artifacts
– Work directly with the Career Pathways Committee Chairs to implement and promote the Career Pathways Program
– Oversee and implement the online Futures course required for graduation.
– Work with MS and HS counseling staff to implement career pathways curriculum.
Start Date: 04/01/2023
Application Deadline: 04/01/2023
Application URL: https://www.raiderweb.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=344130&pageId=78283797
How to Apply: Application packets must include the following documents: letter of interest; resume; PA Standard Application; clearances (PA Criminal History, PA Child Abuse, and Federal Criminal History); Act 168 Disclosure forms (only complete To: Section and Section 1); transcripts; letters of reference; and copy of PA certification.
Application packets and questions regarding the job posting should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Middletown Area School District
55 West Water Street
Middletown, PA 17057