Job Title: Building Principal
Organization/School: Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: JOB DESCRIPTION – BUILDING PRINCIPAL
RESPONSIBLE TO: ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR
JOC APPROVAL DATE: MAY 2022
LOCATION: MOUNT JOY CAMPUS
The purpose of this position is to direct planning, supervision, development, and evaluation of the total operation of the school in accordance with the policies and philosophies of the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
• Induct, supervise, mentor, and develop staff to achieve reflective teacher practice.
• Evaluate all direct reports on an annual basis.
• Provide oversight and management of educational services to all students.
• Plan, development, implement, and evaluate professional development activities for staff.
Environment & Safety
• Develop and implement a facilities and maintenance plan to ensure a safe and clean environment.
• Oversee the safety and good conduct of all students.
• Oversee crisis response planning and management.
Community Relations & Promotions
• Provide input to LCCTC Communication/Marketing Coordinator to develop, implement, and
evaluate a public relations plan for student recruitment and for promotion of the school and student
• Work with students, parents/guardians, the Workforce Investment Board, and the Occupational
Advisory Committee to develop and maintain training programs that meet the needs of the
• Provide input for strategic planning for school improvement in coordination with the Business
• Collaborates with the Administrative Director and the Business Manager to ensure a budget that
meet the needs of the school.
• Facilities management in coordination with the Facilities Director.
• Technology selection and utilization.
• Generates problem solutions
• Serves as advisor/consultant
• Develops operating procedures
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in related field
• Director’s Certificate or Principal Certificate
• Director’s Certificate is preferred
• 5+ years related experience in teaching or educational leadership
• CTE experience preferred
NOTE: See Full Job Description on LCCTC Employment Information.
Start Date: 12/05/2022
Application Deadline: 12/02/2022
Application URL: https://lancasterctc.edu/employment-application-requirements/
How to Apply: Log into the Lancaster County CTC website and click on the Employment at LCCTC.
Lancaster County Career & Technology Center
1730 Hans Herr Dr
Willow Street, Pennsylvania 17584