Organization/School: North Montco Technical Career Center
Start Date: 2022-2023 school year
North Montco Technical Career Center is seeking a full-time BIOTECHNOLOGY / BIOLOGY TEACHER.
– Must possess Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Biology
– Must have or be able to obtain PA State Teacher Certification in Biotechnology
– 4+ years of experience working in a clinical/lab setting
– Must have knowledge of microbiology, preparation of media and solutions, cell culture, protein purification, recombinant DNA technology, and forensics.
Essential Job Functions:
– Deliver curriculum of Montgomery County Community College (8 credits of Biotechnology)
– Support AP/Honors students at high level of instruction.
Pre-employment Paperwork Requirements:
– PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
– Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
– FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
– School Employee Health Form (Physical and TB test)
– Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s)
Salary based on credentials and experience.
Send letter of application and resume to:
Gina Pardovich, Administrative Director
North Montco Technical Career Center
1265 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
or fax to 215-368-8961
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is August 20, 2022, or until the position is filled. EOE