ASSISTANT PRINCPAL POSITION AVAILABLE!
COME JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM TODAY!
A vacancy for an Assistant Principal exists at the Brownstown Campus of Lancaster County Career & Technology Center.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Director’s Certification or Supervisor of Vocational Education Certification preferred; Pennsylvania
Secondary School Principal certification preferred.
• Cooperative Education Certification or ability to obtain required in 24 months
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CTE preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Child Abuse, PA Criminal, and FBI clearances dated within one (1) year of start date; ability to obtain
required physical and TB test prior to start date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility to assist the principal in overseeing the daily operations of the Career & Technical programs, to include: coordination and oversight of cooperative education, including documentation, and compliance with both students and employers in regards to Child Labor Laws, policies and procedures; oversight of student attendance, grading and progress reporting, supervise student discipline, evaluation of all staff, curriculum development, alignment of state and national standards, budget management, occupational advisory committees, assist the principal with school safety initiatives, program safety, and NOCTI Testing.
• Additional responsibilities will include management of all student organizations including the development of an annual/approved calendar of events and supporting budget, conduct a minimum of two advisor’s meetings a year between campuses, ensure implementation of student organization activities as a co-curricular experience in every approved CTE program, maintain a database of competition participation and results by program. Promote school spirit through the coordination of student recognition activities such as Student of the Month, perfect attendance, student assemblies, National Technical Honor Society, Skills USA, Health Occupations Student Association, etc.
• In addition, both formal & informal evaluations of Career & Technical instructors, academic instructors supervise the substitute teacher program consistent with state regulation and policy, supervise and oversee career education and work standards, work with teachers and substitutes to assure completion of these tasks; Establish open communication with sending district Assistant Principals and maintain positive working relationships with all district personnel.
$77,153- $92,584 annual; based on experience and education
Monday- Friday; Some weekends / evenings, 260 days per year
FLSA Status: Exempt
Apply at: https://lancasterctc.edu/employment-application-requirements/
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lancaster County Career & Technology Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lancaster County Career & Technology Center ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Human Resources at 717.208.3139.