ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR (Confidential)
We seek a highly organized, self-motivated, problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience working in a school setting a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: Maintain efficient operation of the Administrative Director’s Office. Provide support to the Administrative Director with the ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality and work independently. Work directly with staff, members of the Joint Board Committee, General Advisory, superintendents and community.
• Prepare and maintain confidential materials and information
• Acts as one of the school-wide webmasters
• Receives and responds to website requests
Support Administrative Director
• Record and type written notes
• Screen incoming communication and respond when possible
• Manage Director’s calendar and schedule appointments
• Collect and analyze information – prepare reports
• Design and prepare brochures to promote BCTHS
• Prepare monthly newsletter
• Develop annual JBC approved calendar
Other duties as assigned
CRITICAL SKILLS NEEDED:
• Maintain professional approach at all times
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written (grammar) and verbal skills
• Knowledge of information systems
• Understanding and working knowledge of spreadsheets
• Capacity to work with social media
• Capability to anticipate needs of the office
• Ability to work in partnership with staff
Please submit standard application for non-teaching positions, letter of interest and resume. Deadline May 20, 2022 or until filled.
Upon hire, criminal clearances – FBI, PA Criminal and Child Abuse, a physical, TB Test and documentation to prove eligibility to work in the USA will be required.
Submit documentation to:
Janet Wuagon, Human Resources Coordinator
610 Wistar Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030